Attract Clients More Easily
Therapy Growth Group
- Struggle to get consistent enquiries and feel worried every time a client ends?
- Feel disappointed that your private practice is not making you enough income?
- Wonder how you can increase client enquiries when you’ve already tried using methods like advertising on directories?
Getting a steady stream of clients is possible, even when you’ve tried it all before
- There are plenty of potential clients who are looking for help
- You already have what they need
- When you know what clients are looking for, attracting them becomes easier
Establish a successful private practice with a consistent flow of enquiries
Therapy Growth Group includes:
- The Make Your Profile Work training so that you can write an effective directory listing
- Complimentary access to the Find Your Next Five Clients training
- Training and coaching to help you get clients
- Guidance on how to handle enquiries to get bookings
- Easy to use templates, checklists and workbooks to simplify the process of attracting clients
- Weekly accountability calls to support you in overcoming imposter syndrome and procrastination so you get things done
- Monthly Peer Supervision and Connections calls so that you can meet and gain support from fellow therapists
- Weekly social media guidance so that you can produce topical and effective posts
- A private supportive Facebook group
Join between 20th and 25th February to receive your onboarding pack:
- A template to help you with your introductory calls so that you can communicate the value of your service effectively and help clients to make an informed decision
- An onboarding email so that clients pay you and sign their contract
- A sample contract so that you feel confident creating your own version
Ready to Attract More Clients?
Therapy Growth Group can help you attract clients and build a successful private practice.
- Tried and tested strategies to implement straight away so that you can attract clients quickly and focus on counselling
- Feedback and support so that you can get answers to your questions and choose the right track
- Email templates, cheat sheets and prompts to help with your marketing – so that you don’t have to waste time wondering what to say or whether you’re being unethical
About Your Mentor – Josephine Hughes
I created Therapy Growth Group because I could see counsellors struggling to attract a steady stream of clients to their private practice. This left them feeling:
- Anxious when a client ends or there’s a gap in enquiries
- Self-critical, thinking it’s their fault they can’t make it work
- Fearful that they’ll never be able to earn a living as a counsellor and that their years of training may go to waste
But it is possible to have a successful private practice – if you have the right strategies in place.
With over ten years’ experience in attracting paying clients to my counselling and coaching practice – together with supporting thousands of counsellors through my groups in the past five years – I know exactly what it takes to build a successful private practice.
My strategies have helped numerous counsellors to get fully booked.
Which is what inspired me to create Therapy Growth Group.
Don’t take my word for it. Here’s what counsellors I’ve worked with say about my help to build successful private practices.
“My practice is now full and I may have to start a waiting list.”
“My counselling spaces have all been taken and I’m referring new enquiries to other counsellors and directories on a weekly basis.”
“I’m absolutely snowed under with work so seemingly I am successful in private practice.”
Worried that the ideas won’t work for you?
Here’s why you don’t need to be:
- All the strategies have worked for either myself or other therapists I’ve worked with
- You can get feedback on your ideas and your marketing and support for any difficulties from Josephine and other members of the group
- There’s also support in the form of templates, checklists and prompts if you’re stuck
“I’m much more confident and I feel I can try new things to be visible and get more clients. I can highly recommend Josephine to help you with your business. It’s given me back my ‘mojo.”
“I am so grateful today. After doing your course on finding clients and refining my niche I am in such a different place. I now have a full practice, I love making a difference to peoples lives and love my client work. I am very grateful to you for your guidance and care – Thank You”
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s Included in Therapy Growth Group?
- Access to the Make Your Profile Work training and live implementation, including feedback
- Complimentary access to Find Your Next Five Clients
- Lots of training on different strategies to attract clients and how to implement them
- Support for you as your market and run your practice, including monthly Peer Supervision
- Weekly accountability and coaching calls to help you get things done
- Templates, checklists and workbooks
- Weekly social media prompts to help you know what to post
“I have a full private practice and a waiting list.”
How much is Therapy Growth Group?
£50 to join, then £50 per month unless cancelled
How long do I get access to the resources?
As long as you remain in membership
How will I get access to the resources?
They’re hosted on Josephine’s course platform and you’ll receive immediate access when you pay for membership.
“I’ve found being a member so very useful, my practice has filled up and I feel much more confident about marketing myself effectively.”
What is Make Your Profile Work?
Make Your Profile Work is a short course followed by an implementation week where you can work through each section of your profile and receive feedback from Josephine and your peers as you go. The implementation week is run regularly throughout the year. You can access the recorded training at any time once you join and receive feedback on your profile and website via the Facebook group.
Who is Therapy Growth Group suitable for?
Therapy Growth Group is suitable for you if:
- You’re just getting started with your practice and need to find clients
- You’ve got a private practice but would like to attract more clients in a more consistent way
- You’d like help with practice issues such as raising your fee, working more efficiently and growing a second stream of income
Therapy Growth Group has been designed for UK counsellors and psychotherapists and is open to qualified counsellors who meet professional registration requirements, including UKCP “Trainee” psychotherapists.
“I’ve been getting good enquiries that have easily converted into clients.”
Who is Therapy Growth Group not suitable for?
- Therapists who have no intention of running a private practice
- Counsellors who do not have a qualification that enables them to practice professionally. This is usually indicated by registration with BACP or NCPS, or being a Trainee Psychotherapist with UKCP
- Counsellors and Psychotherapists outside the UK who will find aspects of the course do not apply to their local laws and regulations
What kind of results can I expect if I join Therapy Growth Group?
Sadly, there’s no magic wand. All the strategies recommended have worked for counsellors and therapists who have worked with Josephine – many of whom fill their practice – but running any small business requires resilience, dedication and commitment.
Counsellors and psychotherapists who work diligently and consistently to implement the strategies in Therapy Growth Group are normally rewarded with a profitable practice. There’s a lot of help within the group to support you in this process – but ultimately, success depends on you.
What happens if I join Therapy Growth Group and don’t feel it’s suitable for me? Can I get a refund?
Cancel your subscription and you will not be charged again. As you are able to make use of Therapy Growth Group resources immediately, we will only offer refunds in limited circumstances at our discretion.
Terms & Conditions: Please click HERE to read the terms and conditions for membership.
“Your valuable input, help and support has helped me receive enquiries and I am currently full now in private practice. When I first joined your group, I thought I would give it a go and I am so grateful that I did . It has open my eyes and has reduced my imposter syndrome, and I get to work with the clients I feel I can help with my niche.
Ready to grow Your Therapy Practice?
“I am feeling optimistic and since joining the Therapy Growth Group have steadily grown my clients. Your group is a wonderful resource and I have found it a great help”